Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, August 13, 2015

☆New Friend☆


Hello everyone~ I just wanted to introduce my new friend to you all! His name is Quincy and he's my little Betta fish! I've always wanted a Betta and I finally got one a couple weeks ago~ 

 
 
 
 
This is him! His body is white and a little pink. His tail is blue and red which sometimes makes it look purple.
 
 
 
 
 
I put him in this first because we also bought some little Neon Tetras and I was a little hesitant to put Quincy in with them immediately. The pet shop guy told us it would just depend on the fish personalities whether they would get along or not.
 
 
 
So~ I put Quincy in with them the next day. At first he chased them a little if they got too close, but they eventually stopped paying attention to each other. He really liked the big tank of course. 

They were getting along and weren't being mean to each other for like a week. Then just a couple days ago, the little Neons started to bite at Quincy's tail. ╥﹏╥ So~ poor Quincy had to be separated again. He's just in a little bowl right now. I need to put in some rocks for him. I think he's bored in a plain bowl.
 
 
 I'm trying to look for a tank that floats inside of the bigger tank. Not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about >.< If I can't find one I like, I'll get him a different tank with a filter. Changing the water all the time due to no filter is just going to annoy Quincy~ I do want to get a big enough space for him though. 

So that's my new friend! I'll probably post updates about him every now and then. And before people try to drop their Betta knowledge. No, I'm not one of those people that just gets a pet without researching first. I know how to take care of Quincy. He's a sweetheart Betta that our Neons were jealous of~ But! That's all for this post. Hopefully you liked it! Thanks~
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates