Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, August 7, 2015

☆Back from MIA☆

Hello once again everyone!! I'm sorry for being inactive for so long. The past couple months have been busy for me, but now I'm settled back in! So where was I?
For those that didn't know, I lived in Mississippi with my boyfriend. I had been living there since August of last year. Things were great. Except the lack of opportunities. Long story short, we decided to move to my hometown in Montana. So the past month has consisted of nothing but packing, driving, and unpacking! Finally got internet set up so I'll be more active on all social media sites. I have more access to the computer since my boyfriend is preoccupied with playing all my brothers' video games~ ^▽^

Hopefully I can get back to doing reviews. Little life updates will be more frequent probably until I get back into the whole review deal. Like I said, I'll be on social media more. Especially Tumblr~ I'm still trying to get more active on Instagram and Twitter. I have some things planned for my social media sites so hopefully they work out!

I would love to know if anyone has suggestions for any of my sites of content they want to see. All the links to my social media is here
I would also love it if you checked out this page as well!
Please let me know if you have any questions~ Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates