Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Wet n Wild ◉ Fergie Products Review

Today I'll be doing a little review on a couple Wet n Wild products I've been using. They both are from the Fergie line. I'll be reviewing the BB Cream and the mattifying powder.
I've loved Wet n Wild products since I was little. I would always get their nail polishes over any other brand. Now that I'm older, I wanted to try out their makeup too. I don't wear makeup often because my skin is oily and acne-prone. Being a makeup noob, I'm not that great at finding products that fit with my skin. Even if I get the stuff for oily skin, it just seems like I become even more oily. ╥﹏╥
I picked up the BB Cream because I wanted to try out a BB Cream and Wet n Wild is very affordable. An actual foundation just never worked for me, maybe it was the kind I was using, but I just didn't like any. This is the BB Cream I purchased and use.


 I use the shade light/medium. This does have SPF 15 so you don't need to worry about so much sunscreen using this particular BB Cream. I like the smoothness of this. It goes on smooth and it blends nicely. It doesn't provide as much coverage as foundation of course being a BB Cream. It dries nicely as well. For me, it doesn't cake and doesn't have a "wet" feeling to it when applied.


Here is a swatch of it~ It looks kinda dark compared to where I swatched it, but it's my shade!

The formula is pretty thin, which I forget every time I use this so more comes out of the bottle than I plan >.> But overall I do enjoy this. If I need a little coverage, I just use some concealer and it works fine~ That's about all I have to say for the BB Cream!

I also picked up the mattifying powder when I got the BB Cream. Like I said, I have real oily skin so I really wanted to get a powder like this.



 The pictures I took of it~




 
As you can see, it's just a white powder. If you don't know what a mattifying powder does, it just removes the shiny look to your face. Very ideal for people with oily skin who don't want that oily look. It's a very soft and fine powder. It does what it's supposed to and takes away the shine from my face. It also lasts quite awhile so I don't have to reapply it very often. The only downside I find to this powder is that it does leave a bit of a white powder look sometimes. Not every time, but I have noticed it a couple times. I don't have a swatch of it cause it's literally just a white powder. I didn't take a before-after of my oily face because I didn't want to (/^ω^)/

But hopefully you enjoyed this review~ I'm still new to doing these so sorry if they're not too professional or anything! For both these products, it was around $10 I believe. Wet n Wild is a very affordable brand with products that work. Hopefully they work for you! Thanks for reading ❤


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates