Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, April 18, 2015

April 18


Happy Saturday everyone~ Are you having a good weekend so far? I had an amazing day today~

My boyfriend and I went and had brunch with his parents. His mom's cooking is the best ❤ It was so yummy~ I forgot to take a picture of the food, but I took a picture of my outfit!
I wore lots of animal print today~ My hair needs dyed too >.< Just a really simple and casual outfit. Yoga pants, tank top, and a cardigan. I wore my Hello Kitty slippers since they matched, but forgot to take a picture. Plus, they're dirty ╥﹏╥

Besides brunch, I didn't do much else today~ Mostly setting up a few things for next week. Short post, but I don't have much else to add~ I hope you all are having a great weekend! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates