Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Today is also Earth Day so happy Earth Day as well! 
How was your day? Or night? 
My day has been going really nice!

Woke up and cleaned a little. I love cleaning~ Had these really yummy chocolate filled croissants also! They were so yummy~ I don't have a recipe for them. I got these frozen and just put them in the oven. And no, they're not just laying on my blanket. The plate is just clear ●︿●


Also, in honor of Earth Day, I made a cute little picture! I'm pretty proud of it and I'm really happy with how it turned out!
I love it ❤ I hope my Photoshop skills are getting better >.< 

I'm working on a couple reviews. Hopefully I'll have the makeup one up tomorrow or Friday. I have a review on a sample box I'll post sometime next week~ If you check out my Hello Kitty blog, make sure to read my update post! Also, I'd love it if you check out my other social media stuffs~ You can find the links to all of that on my Stalk Panda page~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates