Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, April 16, 2015

NYX Butter Gloss Review

Hello everyone~ Like the title says, I'll be reviewing one of the Butter Gloss lip glosses from NYX. I got this from my mother-in-law for Easter and decided to do a review for it.
Where I used to live, NYX wasn't available at any stores so when I got this I was really excited. I've always wanted to try NYX since it's on the cheaper side for makeup. The color I got was Maple Blondie. It's a nice pink color. I took some swatches of it~ It's my first time swatching something and I only have the camera on my phone so please excuse the quality of the pictures~
 
It is a gloss so it has some shine to it and the lip gloss look. When I swatched it, it applied really smooth and nice. 

I'm not into lip gloss because of the feel of it. I don't like how sticky it feels. I always think a fuzz or something is just going to be hanging out on my mouth at all times.

I did apply this, but I just didn't take a picture. It went on really smooth. It wasn't as sticky as I was expecting, but it did still feel like lip gloss. The color is a really nice pink. It really reminds me of Springtime. I applied it without lip liner or lipstick. It has really nice pigmentation without either of those and could easily be worn on its own. If you do want it to last longer though, I would recommend some liner or lipstick underneath.

Like I said, I got this as a gift so I don't know how much it was. NYX is a cheaper brand of great quality makeup though. NYX is also a cruelty free brand so if you're looking for those types of makeup brands, you can check this out~
I hope you enjoyed my little review! There will be more makeup reviews up next week~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates