Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, April 16, 2015

April 16

Hello everyone~ I'm back to normal posting (somewhat). My day started off frustrating to be honest ●︿● But it got better!
I didn't plug my phone in before I went to bed. It was at like 50% and it never dies unless it's 30% or lower. But I wake up to a dead phone ╥﹏╥ I didn't even sleep as long as I normally do. So I charge and turn it back on, but my little back and home buttons don't work. I turn off my phone and turn it back on like three times. So I look it up, nothing on the forums help, so I just do a whole factory reset. If you don't know what that is, it just means I deleted everything on my phone and reset it. So it's like when I just got it and there's nothing on it and I have to add everything again. So a good couple hours of my morning was spent getting my phone back to what it was~ I did not know I had almost 100 apps downloaded. My goodness~

I finished a makeup review! It's for NYX's Butter Gloss. You can check that out here. I hope you like it! Any feedback for it is so appreciated~ I'm working on another post for an app I purchased something from. Hopefully I'll have it up tomorrow. Next week, I'm hoping to get my other two makeup reviews up. I also got a sample box and would like to do a review on that~ I really love reviews ^▽^

 I had these yummy chocolate filled scones with nuts on them today. They were so yummy! Definitely want more tomorrow~

 I'm getting back into watching anime and reading. I need more things to do in my spare time. If anyone has recommendations for either let me know!

Thanks for reading ❤ I hope you all had a wonderful day and have an amazing night!

Edit: I finished my review on that app! Check it out here~ I have a referral code for $2 credit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates