Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 14 ◉ Life Update

Long time no write! I'm back and I'll be updating you with where I've been and what I'm working on!
My boyfriend and I moved into a new place last week so we've been busy packing and getting settled in. Our internet couldn't get set up until today at the earliest so I wasn't able to post anything for a few days. The new place has so much more space! I'm so happy with this move~ Rent is only $10 more too ^▽^
I missed blogging and posting things more than I thought I was to be honest. I think my passion for it is a lot more than I originally thought. I'm already no lifing some reviews and posts for Tumblr so I can get those up by the end of this week. I found out I was tagged in a couple 'get to know me' posts. I never thought I would be so I never looked at my tag on Tumblr. I feel so loved ╥ω╥ I'm working on getting those posted today~ Hopefully I can get two reviews up this week for this blog. At least one will be makeup and the other will be either more makeup or this app I bought something off of. 
Also~ I have exciting news! (For me at least) I recently hit 100 followers on my main Tumblr! I'm so happy~ It means so much to me even if only a few of my followers reblog/like my stuff and talk to me! 100 people were interested in my blog and liked it >.< Means so much ❤

 

I did manage to still take at least one photo! I got some really cute cookie cutters from my parents for Christmas and finally used them! I made these adorable sugar cookies~ There's dinosaurs, teddy bears, a kitty, ducky, hearts, stars, a flower, and butterflies!
I want to start baking again~ I missed it! Especially since I have all these cute cookie cutters at my disposal now! ^▽^
The lighting in our new place is a lot better too so hopefully it will help when I take pictures. Especially for reviews~

・。・゜★・。・。・★ ゜・。・

That's about it for my little life update! Thank you for reading~ Check out my Stalk Panda page to see my other social media!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates