Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mercari App Purchase & Review

Hello everyone~ Today I'll be doing a review for an app that I downloaded a week or so ago. I made a purchase from it and would like to share my experience with you!
Mercari is the app's name and it's pretty much like Etsy and Ebay had a baby. People can sell handmade items or used items that they don't want/need anymore. It has a huge variety of things and great search features. The app also rewards you credits if you do certain things. If you get invited by someone, you can get $2 worth of credit. For every person that you invite, you get $2 credit and the person who used your code will to.
Things are pretty cheap there. The sellers can be rated so if you're worried about someone who sells cheap items, just check out their rating.

I recently purchased something from Mercari since I had $3 credit. I'm kind of in the process of redoing my wardrobe to fit with my style and fashion tastes. I really need to expand my jewelry so I started looking for necklaces. I found this extremely gorgeous one for exactly $3 free shipping!
I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! It's all silver with some flowers, keys, beads, and a locket. I actually didn't know the heart was a locket until I got it. I love lockets~ The chain is pretty long. I don't know exactly how long, but it reaches my stomach. The seller listed this as used, but I was really surprised at the condition it was in. It looks brand new to me.
This is the picture the seller posted for the necklace. Of course, lighting is always different so it doesn't look as silver as it is, but it's exactly like the picture.

Even though I only purchased one item, and it wasn't even with actual money, I'm still pretty satisfied with this app! And of course~ I have an invite code for you all! If you download the app Mercari, and use my referral code, you will receive $2 credit to use however you want! If you're interested, the code is ► KHBYWQ
If you do use the app, let me know what you think of it! Have you bought anything from it? And if you use my referral code, let me know what you buy! Thanks for reading ❤


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates