Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, April 24, 2015

Femme Couture ◉ Lipstick Review

Today I'll be doing a review on a couple lipsticks I've purchased. Both are from the brand Femme Couture and I found them at Sally's Beauty Supply.

The first lipstick is a more red looking color. The name of this color is Kiss Me Coral.

 Bad picture, I know, I'm sorry ●︿●
This color's a pretty red color. I would definitely recommend using a liner for this lipstick. From my experience wearing it by itself, it's not as pigmented as I would want a lipstick to be. This is a swatch I did of it. I did run it across a couple times so it would be a little more pigmented for the picture.


 It does apply smooth, but not as smooth as I would like. I like the creamy lipstick consistencies. I do like the lipstick overall though~

The second lipstick I have from this brand is also about the same color as the first one. It's called Fresh Poppy.

 Just looking at the two side by side in the tubes, Fresh Poppy looks a lot lighter than Kiss Me Coral. However, when swatched and wearing them (both without lip liner) they look the same.

Fresh Poppy swatch

Left: Kiss Me Coral ~ Right: Fresh Poppy
As you can see, really similar in color. It really just depends on the color of lip liner you use. Fresh Poppy is a little more pink than Kiss Me Coral, but it's still not too much of a difference to me. I only have one lip liner right now to match these lipsticks since I was expecting them to be a little more different in color. Since they're so similar, my liner doesn't make them look any different from each other.
Fresh Poppy does apply smoother than the other to me. It's a little creamier as well. Maybe it's just the ones that I got?

These are just my opinions on these lipsticks. I've never seen Femme Couture anywhere else other than the Sally's Beauty Supply I bought them at. I'm not sure if they're sold anywhere else~ I don't remember the prices, but they were pretty inexpensive to me. I always go for the cheap makeup~
I hope you enjoyed my review today! Let me know if you use or have used this brand before~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates