Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, April 25, 2015

PINCHme Box Review

Hello everyone~ Today I'll be doing a review on my most recent PINCHme box. Pinchme is a site that sends you free samples of products. I just got my first one last week and I'd like to share my experience with you!

I discovered pinchme awhile ago, but never actually requested any samples. This was the first box I got and I received two samples. Pinchme offers a lot of samples once they're released. If you don't like one, you don't have to put it in your box. The two samples I got I chose to put them in my box. Samples do run out pretty fast so if you're really into samples and free things, you gotta be on top of those emails! 
It didn't take very long to get my box either. About a week or two. Like I said, I got two samples in this box and here's some pictures!
The box itself. I had already opened it when I took the picture.




 These are my two samples~ The first one is a Gevalia Kaffe House Blend. It's just coffee. I haven't actually made this yet so I'm not sure what it takes like. I got another sample from a different site a few weeks ago as well~ I got it more for my boyfriend since he likes coffee. I don't care for it very much.






The next sample is an Olay fresh outlast body wash. It's in the scent White Strawberry & Mint! It smells amazing~ I love strong fruity scents when it comes to body wash and shower gel. If strong scents or fruity scents aren't your thing, I wouldn't recommend this product. It does come in other scents. Those are Soothing Orchid & Black Currant, Crisp Pear & Fuji Apple, and Champagne Mango & White Ginger. Like I said, if fruity smells aren't your thing, most of these wouldn't be what you want. Orchid would best suit your tastes if you didn't want fruity. This sample also came with two coupons for $1 off a full size body wash or soap~




Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with my first experience getting a pinchme box. I would definitely recommend this site to people who are looking for samples of things. Especially if you don't always have money to buy products, this site really can help with that. I've seen samples ranging from vitamins to 'women products'. I currently have another sample in the mail I'll be getting sometime. 
If you're interested in checking this site out, you can click here! I hope you liked this review~ If you use pinchme already or sign up for it, let me know!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates