Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, April 9, 2015

April 9

Happy Thursday! I got a lot of photo editing done today~ Mostly for my makeup reviews I'm working on. I'm going to try to get at least one of those reviews up next week. We'll see how it goes~

 ・。・゜☆・。・。・☆ ゜・。・
 
   That's really all my day consisted of. I haven't worked on any photo edits besides ones for reviews for a couple days. I made one for Lucy and Yukino. I keep looking at it and the more I see it, the more I don't really like it.
   I liked the idea of the keys being around them, but now that I see it actually done, I don't like the way it looks. Maybe it's just the way I went about it~ I'll probably make another for them both together and individually.

My boyfriend and I might be moving into another place down the street. We went to check it out today~ Took a couple pictures of the lovely sky ^▽^


It's been so warm lately~ The sky's been so pretty. I love pictures of the sky, especially sunsets and sunrises.
 
 That's about it for my day~ I'll be working on the makeup reviews the next few days. I hope you all have been having a great week so far!
 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates