Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April 8

Hello everyone~
Happy Wednesday!

Today was a good day~ It was really warm out, but luckily our place has central air. Nice cool home ◕▽◕ I've spent all day on the computer today since my boyfriend is sleeping during the day again. Been listening to kpop for hours ☉◡☉ Fixed up my themes and FAQs. Also cleaned out all my following lists on my social media accounts which really needed done. 

I'm working on my review posts for my makeup and a few other things. I'm expecting a package tomorrow so I'll be reviewing the item and site (app actually) I got it from. Hopefully my reviews will be alright. The pictures are done with a phone so they're pretty average. 

 I didn't do any photo editing today. However I did finish this picture the other day. It's the zodiac from Fairy Tail.


 I think it turned out alright~ Think I'll try to start doing photo edit requests. Even though I'm still new at it, I can do simple ones. I enjoy editing so much ^▽^

 I also took this picture of the sky today. It was so nice out~ I was going to take one later in the day, but I forgot and started making dinner.


 Hopefully I get that package tomorrow. I'm really excited about it~ Make sure to check out my reviews when I post them!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates