Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Graze Box Review

Hello everyone~ I got my first graze box recently. I'll be sharing my review with you!

   When I opened up my box, the first thing I saw was the little pamphlet it comes with. This has little tickets I can give people with my referral code. The other side has the nutritional information about each snack in my box as you can see in the smaller picture. I think that's a really nice addition to the box, especially since these are healthy snacks.
     In my opinion, the snacks are neatly arranged. They each have their own little space. The fonts they use are just so cute to me! It adds to each snack's own little uniqueness even more. The box itself is very simple and neat which I like. Now onto the snack review! (I'll be rating each snack with cups ☕)

  ・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・

Lemon Drizzle Flapjack
      This is the first snack I tried. It's described as a "rustic rolled oat flapjack with zesty lemon & yogurt drizzle". It came with three little flapjack bars. I did enjoy this snack. I love lemony tasting sweets and the lemon taste was amazing in this snack. The bar itself was nice and chewy. I personally love chewy over crunchy. One downside to this snack, for me, was the yogurt drizzle. I didn't taste it at all. Maybe it just has a weak flavor compared to the strong lemon taste or there wasn't enough of it on the bar. 
 

Overall: ☕☕☕☕
Taste: ☕☕☕☕
Font: ☕☕☕
Look: ☕☕☕☕





・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・

Chai Latte
I tried this snack second~ This snack consists of "chai seeds, coconut, macadamias, yogurt, and sunflower seeds". I've never had any Chai flavored thing before so I was interested in how this tasted. I'll be honest, I wasn't too satisfied with this one. I was expecting it to be more flavorful. I don't know if Chai seeds are just naturally weak flavored, but it didn't have much of a taste. The little coconut bits didn't taste like anything either and only faintly smelled like coconut. In my opinion, there was far too much coconut in it for it to not have a taste. The only thing I could actually taste was the yogurt covered sunflower seeds. I would grab a bit, taste yogurt first, then the nutty taste from the macadamias, and if I was lucky half a second of Chai seeds. 



Overall: ☕☕☕
Taste: ☕☕☕
Font: ☕☕☕
Look: ☕☕☕☕



・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・

Smoky Chipotle with Rosemary Breadsticks 
This snack was very delicious. The breadsticks are crunchy which I was expecting. The Chipotle sauce was a lot better than I expected. It starts off sweet and ends with a little spice. Even if you don't like spicy things, I would say this snack would still be a good try for you. I was just expecting to have the average "crunchy, mini breadstick with some dipping sauce". I liked this snack way more than I thought I would.



Overall: ☕☕☕☕☕
Taste: ☕☕☕☕☕
Font: ☕☕☕
Look: ☕☕☕☕


 
・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・
 
Jelly Doughnut
This was the last snack I tried because I knew I was going to like it a lot. I loved this snack. The font they used was really cute and bubbly. Really made me think of a jelly doughnut. The raspberry strings and raspberry cranberries were delicious. They were nice and sweet! The little cookies and almond bits evens out the sweetness so it wasn't overpowering. The cookies were soft with the slightest crunch. Personally I like soft cookies. Definitely my favorite snack in this box. 


Overall: ☕☕☕☕☕
Taste: ☕☕☕☕☕
Font: ☕☕☕☕☕
Look: ☕☕☕☕




・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・ 

Overall, I was really happy with graze. Their service is really good. My box came within the week it was shipped. The box was neatly organized. 
If you're interested in trying graze, I have a nice little offer for you! You can get a 4 snack variety box completely free. Even shipping is free. All you have to do is sign up for it using my referral code~ It works for both US residents and UK residents. You can cancel the service after you get your first box with no extra charge and no hassle~ If you continue the service, you can also get your fifth box free. So, here's some links if you're interested!
US site if you just want to check it out right now.
UK site for those of you in the UK who just want to look at the site.
My referral code for US residents.
My referral code for UK residents.

I hope you're interested and if you sign up, I hope you're just as satisfied as I was! If you do try it or have any questions/comments, let me know!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates