Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, March 30, 2015

April Challenges

     Every month this year I've been doing little challenges I find on Pinterest or other sites. So far it's been going great. I've been exercising every single day! These last few days of March is when I'll be setting up my April challenges.

     I'll start with the exercises I'll be doing. I'm keeping it simple this month since I want to focus on other things. So just a simple wall sit and plank everyday. There might be another one I do, but I probably won't decide on that until April actually starts. That's about all for my exercise plans in April. ◉_◉
     I recently found a picture on Pinterest about a photo a day challenge. Since I want to get more active on Instagram and start taking more pictures. I thought it would be fun to try this out. Hopefully I can take at least one picture everyday~
     This challenge is one I made for myself. It's to be more social. Whether that be commenting on posts or pictures or making text posts on Tumblr. I'm just going to try and not hesitate when I want to communicate with someone. Wish me luck ╥﹏╥

     One of my favorite types of videos or posts are reviews. I love them so much and I want to start doing my own. So hopefully, I can make a few posts this month! My first review should be going up within the next week hopefully.
     If you're interested in how some of these go, you can follow me on any social media I have under my Stalk Panda page!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates