Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Photo a Day - April 1

     Happy April everyone! March is finally over~ If you've read my post 'April Challenges', then you'll know I'm trying to do a photo a day challenge. I have some pictures to give me ideas of what I could take a picture of, but really it's just random ideas.
    

      Today, I wanted to start the month of right and actually take a picture. I was successful! Even though it's a pretty mediocre picture. As you can see, I took a picture of my simple little breakfast. I really enjoy this yogurt! It's on my notebook by the way.



I did a lot of computer work today. I've started editing pictures! It's really confusing, but I'm going to start looking at some tutorials in the days to come so it gets easier. Here's a little picture I did! 
It's Frosch from Fairy Tail~ He's my favorite character. So cute!  ^▽^ I'm pretty proud of it since it is the first picture I've edited. It took me forever to do though >.< I'll get better at it though~

I'll be posting the photos I make and take everyday this month. If you're interested in keeping up with this little challenge of mine, be sure to check out these labels~ All photo a day posts will be under them. You can also check out my Instagram since I'll be posting them there as well! (/^ω^)/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates