Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, March 28, 2015

✿ Spring is here ✿

     Been doing some spring cleaning the past couple days. Turning our extra room into my own little space.

     Finally put up my masks~ Not sure if I completely like the placement of them. Might change it. I love masks like these ❤ It's one of the main things I look for at thrift stores. I've collected them since I was little. So pretty~


     Still need to put up my kitty poster. It's so old and wrinkled ╯﹏╰ but I still love it~ I also put up these little shell things. I've had them for years. They hang from the ceiling. They're such a nice touch! ^▽^

     I should've taken a before and after of my boyfriend's closet. It was such a mess @-@ I'm glad I got that cleaned up. I swear he has more shirts than all my clothes put together ╥﹏╥ At least there's more storage space at the bottom of it for stuff.

     That's how my week went though~ How was your week? Doing anything this weekend? I hope you have fun whatever it is you're doing!  ^▽^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates