Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

☆ EcoTools Makeup Brush Review ☆


Hello everyone! This week I will be sharing a review with you all. This review is long overdue, but I'm just getting to it since I was very busy! So let's get started!
The brush I will be reviewing is from EcoTools. I've always wanted to try their brushes out, but never got around to buying any. The brush that I received to try is from the Complexion Collection. This particular brush is the Mattifying Finish Brush. 

The packaging won me over as soon as I got it. It's very cute and I got this in the Spring so the colors matched the season. The brush feels very durable and sturdy. The bristles of the brush are my favorite thing. I didn't expect it to be so soft. It really feels like a cloud is rubbing against your face. 

The purpose of this brush, like the name implies, is to keep your face shine and oil free throughout the day. I have tried this brush a few times already and it does a lot better than the brush I was previously using for my powder. I use the mattifying powder by Fergie from Wet n Wild. I just used a basic powder brush I got for $1. I either ended up with not enough powder or too much on the brush so my powder left a bit of a white residue at times. With this brush, it picks up the right amount and I haven't experienced having too much product yet. I thought it was just the way the powder was, but after using this brush, I realized it was my previous brush giving me that result. 

I really do recommend this brush especially if you have oily skin like me. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up more EcoTools brushes someday! You can purchase this brush for only $8.99 on the EcoTools website. The entire Complexion Collection brushes are sold as a set for $24.99. As of right now, the set is out of stock, but you can still purchase the individual brushes by themselves.

I hope you enjoyed this review! Sorry it was so late. I have a few more late reviews I'll be working on and posting in the coming weeks! As always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me on any of my social media. Links can be found in my Stalk Panda page. You can also leave a comment on this post and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Thanks for reading! ❤





This product was sent to me courtesy of Influenster to try out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates