Powered by Blogger.

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

☆。Thanks for visiting。☆

Contact Panda

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, April 5, 2015

April 5

Happy Easter everyone!
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Spent some time with the family and totally forgot to upload a picture. Today was a pretty relaxed day. Didn't do much~ We were going to go to Church and spend some time with the family, but plans changed~ We got our Easter baskets though! Here's a few things I got~
I got this adorable little Hello Kitty box~ It has three little drawers. I also got two pink makeup bags. I've been needing some of those ^▽^ Then I got a NYX butter gloss. I'll be doing a review on it soon so be on the look out for that! Of course I also got candy (/^ω^)/

How did your Easter go? Did you get some goodies? I hope you had an amazing weekend even if you didn't do much! I'll be doing a few posts on my Hello Kitty blog this week if you're interested~ Also, I'll keep doing the photo a day! If you're interested in these, check out my Stalk Panda page for all my links!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates